Support for Schools in the USA
How might you bring R time to your school?
- Contact Sandi McFarland at email@example.com or Jill Darling at firstname.lastname@example.org / 972 741-5285 to discuss training options for your campus.
- Buy a copy of “Making the Most of R time” to learn more about R time.
- Send representatives (R time Champions) from your school to observe an R time session at an R time school to learn more about the program.
- Speak to the principal of an R time school to learn more about the benefits of implementing Rtime. Contact Jill Darling for principal contact information.
Trainer / Consultant involvement
The amount of involvement that will be possible will depend on the availability of Trainer/ Consultants in your area.
- The trainer/ consultant could offer one-to-one support (in person, by phone, or by email) to a designated member of staff who becomes the R time Champion for the school,
- Consultant visits the school for initial discussion with designated member of senior staff.
- A trainer could come in to your school to conduct an evening staff meeting (one hour).
- You could ask the trainer/consultant to demonstrate the program in your school, followed by a staff meeting.
- You could invite the trainer back to conduct lesson observations once the program has been operating for a period of time (usually six to eight weeks).
Contact in the USA
Jill Darling: +1 972 741-5285